- suck-bick-ditch likes this
- hautdogg likes this
- andrenator likes this
- paulwhoisadad reblogged this from bringmybody and added:
- drownwithin likes this
- novelcombinationofwords likes this
- bringmybody reblogged this from novelcombinationofwords and added:
- sarcasmsquared said: Find the best burger in the greater garland area.
- lumlination reblogged this from novelcombinationofwords and added:
- lumlination said: :DDDDD
- andrenator said: Challenge: sell all of your stuff. Or move to be a hobo for 6 months. Would you be willing to do those things?
- notsorrycharlie likes this
- drownwithin said: inanity?
- novelcombinationofwords posted this
[TRIGGER WARNING: Inanity]
Numerous weeks ago I was in Austin for a family trip/brother’s singing competition when, asking advice on what to order at the Mexican restaurant we were currently eating, I was told to order a grilled cheese sandwich without looking at the menu.
I did it, which resulted in this:
More importantly, however, it resulted in the suggestion that I start my own blog/youtube channel/whatever the fuck wherein I have challenges submitted to me that I must complete and post.
Viewing this as my first challenge, I naturally accepted. I’m working on a list of ground rules for the nature of the challenges. So far I’ve got: 1) Nothing potentially fatal or likely harmful to myself or others, 2) Nothing that will (likely?) get me arrested, 3) Nothing boring, lame, or otherwise uninteresting. I’m planning on either picking through the best submissions personally, or submitting the suggestions to a poll and the winner gets picked.
Here’s the deal: I need name suggestions for this whole thing. I’ve been offered a few already, and a couple are pretty good, but I’m not sold yet.
Send them in.